Web Based Apparel ERP Software for the Fashion Industry
Customized Websites and Web Applications, B2B, B2C, E-commerce Solutions
Digital Marketing & Social Media Marketing, Brand Promotion
Business Process Consultancy, BPO Service
Specialized Rural Marketing and Rural Networking Service
HR Consultancy and Placement Services.
GEMSWEB is the latest Web Enabled Advanced Version of Garment ERP Software GEMS (Garment Management System the first Fashion ERP Software in NCR for Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Originally Developed by UserEase Software Private limited and supported by GEMS ERP Dot Net Pvt Ltd) which has over 250 installations in the last about 25 years.
A complete Apparel ERP Solution for a Garment Manufacturer, Exporters, Wholesalers and Retailers. Read More
GEMSWEB Apparel ERP Software is user friendly and has features like:
a) 24x7x365 On-Line System – Work at your convenience from around the world.
b) Extensive alerts – Packed with Intelligence, it will make sure nobody fails to remember the defined tasks.
1. E-mail reminders in advance for tasks to be done next day.
2. Daily to do List E-mail & Pop-up on Login.
3. Alerts for delays at regular intervals till the job is done.
4. Directors and Managers can add tasks to the “to do list” of any executive apart from the list automatically generated by the system.
c) Director’s Dashboard – A tool for the top management to view top level reports for the entire organization with drill down feature and provision for leaving comments and queries for managers to follow up.
d) Manager’s Dashboard – Where a manager will be able to view reports for his department with drill down feature.
e) User Interface – Customized desktop with wallpaper, fonts and colors of choice.
f) Approval System – On-line Facility for authorization at all levels with option for selection of approval points.
g) Extensive Business rules and user access rights.
h) Transaction Log and addition/modification/deletion history.
Apparel ERP for Product Development & Sampling
1. New Concept Development and Sampling
2. Complete Track of revisions and modifications in that product
3. Garment Software for Technical Specs with Sketches and Photographs
4. Garment Costing Software for Initial Costing
5. Final approved style library (Ready to Offer)
Garment Merchandising and Marketing
1. Online new development alerts to buyers
2. Online catalogue for buyers
3. Product Offers to buyers
4. On-line Enquiry from buyers and follow up.
Apparel Merchandising - Buyer Order Processing
1. Buyer Compliance Parameters
2. Apparel costing software for Production Costing & BOM
3. Process Sequence Mapping Input and Output of each process
4. Time and Action Plan for Factory
5. Defining Approvals from Buyer
Garment Manufacturing Software for Purchase & Inventory
1. Sourcing Database
2. Material Database with pictures.
3. Purchase/Processing Order – Strictly based on user defined business rules – Online intimation to suppliers/processors
4. Goods in Transit – Suppliers can enter despatch details online
5. Quality Checking, Inspection and Testing Reports
6. Apparel Software for Inventory Management – Online Stock In-house and with Vendors
7. Stock Allocation to styles and de-allocation
8. Supplier Bill Passing – Debit/Credit Notes – Supplier Ledger
Apparel Manufacturing Software for Production
1. Apparel Production Planning - Garment PPC
2. Garment Production Planning for Process wise predefined issue of raw material
3. Apparel PPC to reduce Daily Production Cost
4. Apparel Manufacturing Software gives you Unit Wise /Line Wise Productivity / Performance reports
5. WIP valuation
Shipments / Sales / Apparel Retail Software
1. Consignment Dispatch & Tracking till realization of payments.
Administration Alerts – with responsibilities and deadliness
1. Buyer Compliance
2. Statutory Compliance
3. Social Compliance
4. Industrial Safety Compliance
5. General Administration
Server & Hardware
It is advised to rent a “Virtual Private Server” at a reputed data center providing 24x7x36 availability and with a record of 99% up-time.
Those who want a in-house the below is suggested but it is a bit difficult to maintain the hardware in the long term.
1. A good configuration mounted Server as Web Server
2. Internet Connection with Static IP & Router
3. Online UPS with sufficient power backup
4. Dust Free Air Conditioned Server Room
For any Query Please contact - Avadhesh Tyagi +91 9810885944 firstname.lastname@example.org
Uditya Tech Private Limited
15 LG, A-1 Block, Birla Farm Chattarpur Extension New Delhi - 110 074